Strategic planning for a new project or creating a multi-year strategic plan provide the opportunity for three vital activities:
- Reflecting on previous achievements
- Considering the current and evolving context
- Setting out a vision for future
These are significant activities; enabling an honest appraisal of success to date and future ambitions.
A strategic plan requires strategic planning. That’s where we come in. Sometimes it’s about asking the hard questions – other times it’s about providing the space to think big. It might be that your organisation needs a rethink. Perhaps competition for funds is too great or the need to develop sustainable services is pressing. Maybe you feel held back by an image that no longer resonates. A few key steps can help clear the way forward. Our team can help you with:
- Facilitating away-days for managers, trustees, governors or council members
- Reviewing brand ambitions alongside vision, mission and values
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement planning
- Governance reviews
- Stakeholder and audience research including surveys, focus groups and 1-2-1 interviews
- Developing your plan and establishing evaluation metrics
And it doesn’t stop there. With a new strategic plan developed, our team is able to support yours to energise and embed new practice across the organisation.