‘We need a new strategic plan.’
Whether it’s because the old plan has run its course or a change in circumstances requires us to take stock, developing a good strategic plan is the difference between getting on ‘a train’ and getting on ‘the right train’.
A strategic plan does not live on a shelf.
To be effective, the strategic plan needs to live in the everyday work of the whole organisation. Yet how can we expect all staff to deliver those central goals if they don’t have ownership of the plan?
A strategic plan requires strategic planning. That’s where we come in. Sometimes its about asking the hard questions – other times its about providing the space to think big.
It might be that your organisation needs a rethink. Perhaps competition for funds is too great or the need to develop sustainable services is pressing. Maybe you feel held back by an image that no longer resonates.
A few key steps can help clear the way forward. Our team can help you with:
- facilitating away-days for trustees, governors or council members
- reviewing brand ambitions alongside vision, mission and values
- stakeholder mapping and engagement planning
- governance reviews
- Stakeholder and audience opinion research
And with the ambition clarified our team can help you with:
- Communications, public affairs and marketing strategy
- Membership development